IITB CAMPUS SCHOOL & JR. COLLEGE
ANNUAL REPORT – 2021-22
IITB Campus School provides affordable education and promotes new initiatives and support for students in their education and holistic development.
A. Academic achievements A. Y. 2021-22 :
1. HSC Board Examination, February–2021 :
The Pass Percentage of students in HSC Board examination was 100% (Mumbai region was 99.99%). Ms. Mabitha Mani stood 1st with 83.83% marks Ms. Ohal Ruchita Shekhar stood 2nd with 83.67% marks and Ms. Solanki Ritika Magan stood 3rd with 83.17% marks.
2. SSC Board Examination, March - 2021 :
The Pass percentage of students in the SSC Board examination was 100% (Mumbai region was 96.72%). Ms. Kale Swarangi Keshav stood 1st with 98.20% marks. Ms. Wankhede Anshita Naresh stood 2nd with 93.60% marks Mst. Panda Amar Niranjan stood 3rd with 91.20% marks.
3. Results of Std. I to IX and Std. XI was 100%.
B. Celebrations of the year:
1. There was a grand virtual reopening of the School on 15th June 2021. Followed by International Yoga Day on 21st June. Yoga being integral part of our life, motivating physical, mental, and spiritual aspects. The event witnessed enthusiastic participation (Online) from all the students of Campus School as well as teaching & non-teaching staff. Students & teachers performed all the exercises, Pranayam, Mudras & Asanas with full determination and zeal.
2. School Foundation Day was celebrated on 29th June 2021. On (Offline) mode where the full history of Campus school was revealed. To the students, teachers and non-teaching staff .
3. World Population Day was celebrated on 11th July(Online) by Conducting Drawing competitions from 1st to 12th std. on various topics. That is Std. I to IV (Drawing -Small family-happy family) Std. V to VIII (Drawing on Effects of population explosion) Std. IX to XII (Poster making on “impact of calamity on world population”)
4. The school celebrated Independence Day marked by traditional flag hoisting ceremony enlightening the spirit of national integrity. This was followed by National Anthem by all teachers, Jr. & Sr. Cadets of NCC saluted the national flag. Prof. Abhijit Majumder, (convener Academic Policy Committee) was the Chief Guest on this occasion. Colourful cultural programme consisting of songs, skit & speech were presented. The First 3 toppers of Std. X – Ms.Kale Swarangi Keshav, Ms.Wankhede Anshita Naresh & Mst. Panda Amar Niranjan & Ms. Mabitha Mani, Ms.Ohal Ruchita Shekhar & Ms. Solanki Ritika Magan of Std. XII were felicitated by Sr. Citizen Group, Powai.
5. Teachers’ Day–
Teacher’s Day celebration was done in hybrid mode, started with a special Morning Assembly. Student-Teachers from Std. X & Std. XII experienced the teaching in the other classes (Online). This was followed by Cultural programme presented by students.
6. Unity Run :-
As part of the Rashrtiya Ekta Saptah(सप्ताह) Celebration to commemorate the Birth Anniversary of ‘Iron Man of India’ Sardar Valabhabhai Patel, the school had organised “UNITY RUN” on 31st October 2021. Took a pledge by all teaching and non teaching staff. Followed by a programmes depicting the life of Shri. Sardar Vallabhai Patel and his role in Independences of our country.
7. We have celebrated ‘Children’s Day’. by decorating the school entrance to welcome the students, We had distributed a small token of love for all the children, Teachers performed various programs to entertain the children.
8. Constitution Day ;-
On 26th November 2021 ‘Constitution Day’ was celebrated. The programme was held in Lecture Hall, IITB. Programme included floral tribute to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar followed by speeches, Dance & Song by teachers and students. Chief guest.:- Prof. Madhu N. Bellur. Special Guest :- Advocate Abhiman Deep Patil.
C. Events &Activities:
1. Seminar of Environmental Problems & Solution :-
On 3rd July 2021 a seminar on environmental problems & solution conducted by Ms. R Singh. This seminar were conducted online. Mr. Suresh S. Bambodkar, Ms. Shubhnagi Batwal, Mr. Ashish Patil, Ms.Valsalkumari M. K, & Ms. Ankita Joshi were a part of this seminar.
2. ParisarAshaWorkshop :-
This workshop was conducted in July 2021, This workshop was related to child psychology.
3. Motivational Talk for Std. X, XI & XII was conducted Online on 6th Oct.2021 The speaker was Ms. Prattusha Chatterjee, a well known counsellor cum psychiatrist. It was really a successful session and helped to remove the stress and strain developed during covid-19 in students and parents.
Myself was the in-charge teacher.
4. Career Guidance workshop was conducted on 9th October 2021 for Std. X, XI & XII students as well as parents, giving orientation about various courses to get different types of career and making and implementing educational and occupational choices. Myself was the in-charge teacher
5. Phulpakharan chya Jagat (In the world of Butterfly):-
On 30th October 2021 we conducted a workshop on the world of Butterflies. By Mr. Divakar Thombare The session was excellent; our students have enjoyed a lot. In future the speaker agreed to conduct various programmes for campus school students. The speaker extended his help to create Butterfly garden in campus school. The in-charge teacher was Ms. Latika Sinde.
6. Workshop conducted for NCC cadet on internship :_
NCC Annual Training Camp was conducted at IIT Bombay from 29th Nov. 2021 to 3rd December 2021. 18 Cadets (Boys (SD) / Girls(SW)) were participated in the camp. The Camp was really a fruitful endeavor for the cadets which will help them in various walks of their life. ANO Mr. Mahendra Kambli was in-charge of the camp
7. CCA Activities:-
The following activities /competition were conducted during this academic year.
3. story Telling
5. essay writing
6. quiz etc.
8. National Children’s Science congress research project preparation was done. Jr. group students selected for district level. The project title was use of moringa oleifera leaves to treat Nutritional deficiencies in adolescent children. The students are Mast. Akul vad and Ms. Andita Sing form std. VII. The duration of the project was form 20/08/2021 to 30/11/2021.
9. Inspire Award :-
Inspire Award project under Department of Science and Technology was conducted. 5 projects enrolled successfully from 01/10/2021 to 30/11/2021.
10. National Children’s :-
National Children’s science congress, senior group reached to pre state level
11. Students from Std. 6th& Std. 9th were enrolled for Homi Bhabha Junior and Senior scientist exam. Exam is a waited.
The In-charge Teacher for the above all Science activity is Mr. Ashish Patil.
He Delivered an expert lecture on ‘Artificial Intelligence’ at Mumbai District level NCSC to guide teachers for Science film festival 2021-22.
e-brochure of our school was released on 30th January 2021, to highlight various activities and achievements of our school, It was done under the guidance of our dedicated teachers like Ms. Shubhangi Batwal, Ms. Trupti Nair and Mr. V Saikrishnamraju. We will be releasing e-magazine on 26th January 2022. I am very happy to inform you all that we could impart education to students with very good technology during covid-19 pandemic. We could set-up smart classrooms from std. I to std. XII
All my teachers were putting lots of efforts giving practice to the children till 7:00pm to 07:30 pm in the school every day without hampering academics. The non-teaching staff worked hand in hand with our teachers to make this programme a great success. All of you give them a very big round of applause. The creativity and enthusiasm of students and teachers were appreciable. Our ex-students where putting heart and soul to this programme. It is really appreciable. Dear children please show the same spirit and enthusiasm in your study also to imprint a hallmark in the history of Campus School & Jr. College. Thank you all.
*************** Thanking you, ***************